- Rennsport Reunion VI11/15/18
- Rennsport Reunion VI : Wade Carter & Porsche10/2/18
- Vacation in Portugal9/15/18
- RENNFILMS turns 38/6/18
- Porsche & Christophorus Magazine – 9281/13/18
- Duck and Whale Magazine11/17/17
- Christophorus Magazine10/10/17
- Porsche’s Christophorus Magazine – 9308/10/17
- Porsche ‘Why We Drive’ with Mo Ali7/7/17
- Porsche ‘Why We Drive’ with Florence Walker
- Porsche ‘Why We Drive’ with Michael Ardelean
- Porsche BTS5/24/17
- LEGEND OF LE MANS – TEASER #15/16/17
- Christophorus Magazine BTS4/30/17
- 000 Magazine4/15/17
- Screening of Legend of Le Mans3/5/17
- OFF CAMBER – with Craig Brooks and Ty Milford2/23/17
- 2017 Coastal Range Rally with Driving While Awesome2/15/17
- OFF CAMBER – with Howie Idelson and Patrick Long1/24/17
- 000 Magazine1/8/17
- Motors – Series 112/14/16
- Jim Goodlett – A RENNFILMS Profile11/9/16
- Hello My Name is Dane11/1/16
- Jim Goodlett and his 1978 Porsche Rally Car10/15/16
- 1949 Porsche 356/2 SL10/10/16
- Gregory Campbell – A Rennfilms Profile9/9/16
- Pebble Beach and the 1949 Porsche 356/2 SL9/6/16
- Rennfilms Tumblr7/27/16
- Emory Motorsports5/27/16
- Canyon Carving with Chris Harrell
- The Heart of Racing goes from Pole to Finish in P1 at Laguna Seca!5/1/16
- Emory Motorsports4/13/16
- Gregory Campbell – Profile3/30/16
- Sebring 12 Hour 20163/20/16
- Alex Job Racing2/27/16
- Brian Redman’s Targa 662/22/16
- 24 Hours of Daytona 20162/5/16
- Emory Motorsports1/20/16
- The Heart of Racing1/16/16
- Revs Institute Visit12/15/15
- The Heart of Racing Sebring Race Prep12/12/15
- Porsche 356 Registry Magazine11/1/15
- Porsche Rennsport Reunion V10/1/15
- Seattle Historic Races6/7/15
We’ve filmed at Laguna Seca quite a bit and it’s always a special time. As Porsche people we all know how special Rennsport is and how grateful we are to Porsche and the community for making this event happen. We spent the week with Wade Carter and his crew filming for two great projects for Porsche.
We finally took a vacation..but still managed to squeeze in some work. Though we can hardly call it work..we’re lucky to get to do what we love.
Through the small world of social media we became friends with Tiago and Tyson of Timeless Garage in Lisbon, Portugal.
They were generous enough to hand us the keys to Rusty, a fully restored and customized 1972 911T 2.4 for a few days to run around the hills and vineyards, quickly falling deeply in love with Portugal. Watch the film of Tiago and the garage here.
Rennfilms quietly turned 3 this month.. .
We recently went back to the track where this whole thing started to reflect a bit. We’ve come to this track many times driving and filming but there was something special about this morning. It reminded us of that very morning just over three years ago when we showed up to make our very first film. We were here before anyone woke up, before a wrench was turned or a cup of coffee brewed…it felt just like this morning so cool and crisp.
What started as a passion project to get away from the normal commercial grind, has now turned into something much deeper and richer than we ever could have imagined.
We’re incredibly proud of the work that we’ve done, inspired and humbled by the people we’ve met, and excited for the future and to forge even further.
We never wanted to make the most stories, just tell the ones that really moved us, ones that we deeply connected with and felt needed to be shared.
We’re happy and humbled that we have found an audience, and that we continue to get the support and kind words that we do.
At a time when so many things pull for our attention thanks for spending a little time with us along the way. Hope to see and meet each and everyone of you before we checker flag this one.
Thank you for watching and being part of our little world. .
We had the incredible opportunity to visit Andrew Phinney in Stonington, Connecticut last October to shoot his 1977 928, which was the very first production model off the line at the factory and used in various press launches. What an amazing story this car has and how it narrowly escaped being lost to the world after being discovered in a field in North Carolina where it had sat for some 20 years. Andrew, however, is the perfect owner and custodian of the car, driving it often and keeping a keen eye toward maintaining all of the originality possible. We will be releasing the next in our series of Rennfilms Profile’s on this story – so stay tuned.